Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Post...with Roy Williams Deserving All of the Credit!

I get a wonderful publication from a unique institution of learning (of which I am proud to call myself a graduate.)

It's called the Wizard Academy. All geek jokes aside, it has been one of the more positive forces in my career in advertising and marketing.

Like any master (in the truest sense of the word) Roy Williams inspires with his words. Genuine Masters instruct and inspire.

This memo blew me away. I hope it stirs your soul as well. Click on the title of this blog post and buckle yourself in for what it might unleash!

Boldly yours,

Dan

PS - My favorite line from it?
The tiger who fails is still a tiger. We do not laugh at it. A tiger is spectacular.

Go get 'em, Tiger!

D

www.guerrilladirector.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link to "The Monday Morning Memo." I found some very interesting things there in the first few minutes of browsing!