Monday, November 26, 2007

PASSION=PROFITS!

Have you recovered from the caloric orgy of the holiday yet? (Not me, not even close!)

If you can (and what the hell...I did!) pull yourself from the Stovetop Stuffing stupor and ease your mind back into business and your plans for the coming year...
A couple of weeks ago, I made a bold invitation...to which I've had bold replies of interest. I've put together a PDF brochure to send out to those of you who are interested in learning more about putting the milk back in your cashcow in 2008!

And you know who you are!!

I'm very excited to share this with all of you. I'm excited to know that there is still passion amongst you for what you do. Those with passion will not only survive, but thrive and prosper!

If you're ready, I'll teach you:

*Powerful Marketing Strategies

*How To Make Your Advertising Hypnotic and Unforgettable!

*Techniques on Turning Your Customers into Raving Ambassadors Who Will Market Your Business In the Most Powerful and Effective Way!

*Methods of getting FREE PR, Publicity and Media Coverage

* and a lot more!

Prepare to be blown away!

Imagine what it will feel like as your business volume explodes!

Spots are limited, and blog readers qualify for a 50% discount...because you are a savvy and motivated bunch!

Here's to us in '08!

Warm regards,

Dan Heaman, CFSP
The Guerrilla Director

PS - Send me an email if you want me to send you the brochure!

No comments: