Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Consuming Passion...

YAWP!

Remember from the film "Dead Poets Society" the barbaric YAWP scene?

The past few times I've sat down to slap around the English language and make a post, I've found myself returning to one common theme...

Leadership.

One powerful word three syllables long.

Leadership.

The one crucial and irreplaceable necessity for business success.

Leadership.

Many of you who read this blogs are leaders...or want to be.

I like writing this blog, because those of you who respond give me the gas to keep going, but I want to spend my energy wisely. I've go too many things pulling me in too many different directions. I want to make sure that this is a worthy effort. It stirs passion in my soul to write, but if it's not being read, it is a massive waste of energy.

I call upon you leaders out there, with my barbaric YAWP!!

Make yourselves known....show your solidarity with the ol' Guerrilla and post your thoughts on leadership...what it means to you...the power of passion in a leader.

Sound your barbaric YAWP to the world!

Let the world know that what you are doing is indeed a mountain worth dying on!

Like my previous video posts...Hoist the Colours and A lesson on leadership...

Show the readers of this blog what stirs your soul...anonymously if you must, but do it now!

You'll walk into work a different person tomorrow! I guarantee it.

No comments: