Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back in Black, baby!



Now the holidays are behind us and the credit card bills are before us...

Let's get back to work, shall we?

Before we plunge headlong into the maelstrom, let's take a moment to gather our thoughts and reflect on the absurdities of the past year with a little levity...

The image above cracks me up...mainly because it's true. And I say this as a man who only buys American cars...even when they don't deserve it. Kind of like all the folks who stayed with Harley-Davidson during the crappy '70s/AMF years...

Before I get chastised for the coarse language in the ad, allow me to state that I did not create it, but found on another site (Special thanks to Anita Thompson and the Owl Farm blog!)

Try not to squirt too much milk from you nose, and I look forward to riding the blogger range again soon!

Cheers!

Dan

PS-How does this "ad" pertain to our industry? It really does if you just think a bit outside the normal realm. Drop me an email if you want me to fill you in...

No comments: