Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas to all~A gift for you!

Well, after a month of cloying ads on TV and the three songs that make me truly hate Christmas (that Paul McCartney nonsense-the worst Christmas song ever, the hippopotamus drivel and Eartha Kitt's "Santa Baby") and make me reconsider Festivus as a viable holiday alternative...we're almost there...almost out of the woods.

I plan to watch my favorite Christmas movies this weekend: "The Ref" with Denis Leary, "Scrooged" with Bill Murray (a guilty pleasure with great subtext about the value of a charitable heart) and of course "Christmas Vacation." I highly recommend all three!

No "It's a Wonderful Life" for this cowboy...I guess I'm too cynical.

Cynicism aside, I do believe in giving at this time of year. Happy giving. Fearless giving. True gifts of love and kindness. True giving usually means awkward reactions when I get overwhelming gratitude, because I long ago learned that it's not about the reward, it's about the gift.

I have a gift for you, good and patient reader. You've stuck by me through the good posts and bad, and now comes the time for my thanks to you. Send me the ad of your choice to dan@guerrilladirector.com for a free evaluation and personal recommendation to power it up. No hooks. No catches. No obligation.

Yellow pages ad? Bring it on. Newspaper? You bet. A radio spot? Fire away!

I'll analyze, ponder and offer suggestions for tweaks to increase their drawing power.

Free. Costs you nothing. Zip. Nada. My gift to you for putting up with my someetimes aimless mental meanderings.

As you ponder your personal and business course of action for the new year, remember that what you give away is returned to you tenfold. The Karmic Law of the Universe which you find translated into every language and every religious text in some manner or another.

You know what that means.

It means that it's true.

No one has yet found an argument against the virtues of charity, mercy and kindness. The key is your motivation. Give for the sake of giving, not for the sake of what you'll get in return. The less you expect, the more you will receive.

That's the crazy, enigmatic part of the law. And the longer I'm alive, the stronger and truer the law fixes itself. I adhere to it faithfully.

And that means you can send me whatever you want, and I'll get it back to you-better, stronger, faster-the Six Million Dollar Ad. It will be razor sharp and ready for you to take aim on 2008 as THE force to be reckoned with in your market.

My gift to you.

Don't wait. The first ones in line always get the best ride!

Merry Christmas. I wish to all of you and your families a peaceful, memorable and blessed holiday. I bid you the best tidings for a prosperous 2008.

Thank you, friends. You've made 2007 my most successful year ever. I hope to make 2008 YOUR most successful year ever.

Warmly,

Dan Heaman, CFSP
The Guerrilla Director
dan@guerrilladirector.com

PS~Want me to review and comment on your website? Send me the address to my email. Free for the remainder of the year!

No comments: